JLL is pleased to present Nesbit Ferry Crossing (the “Property,” “Nesbit”), a meticulously and institutionally maintained, 1986-built multifamily community located along the burgeoning North Fulton Corridor in Atlanta’s elite residential enclave of Roswell. Ranked as one of the top cities in the state, residents of Roswell enjoy convenient access to GA-400’s massive 300,000+ job employment base as well as access to some of the top public schools in Georgia.
With North Fulton’s affluent demographic completely encircling the Holcomb Bridge Road corridor, mid-1980’s assets have recently undergone a vast transformation by adopting luxury-oriented unit interior and amenity upgrades that have created a rental gap in excess of $450 over Nesbit Ferry Crossing units.
As one of the few remaining 1980-vintage communities to benefit from such a strategy, Nesbit is now positioned to parlay over $2.1 Million in capital investments that tremendously improved curb appeal and adopt a luxe-oriented value-add initiative to achieve substantial premiums that will allow the Property to compete with its high-end renovated peer set.
? UPWARD RENTAL PRESSURE FROM SHIFTING DYNAMICS ALONG HOLCOMB BRIDGE ROAD
• New luxury-oriented value-add rentals along Holcomb Bridge Road signals end to “last value-haven” pocket in North Fulton
• “Early adopters” of luxury-interior renovations achieve premiums of $450+ over Nesbit Ferry Crossing
? OPPORTUNITY TO INVEST IN CAPITAL INITIATIVES THAT PROVIDE “DAY ONE” RETURNS
• Current ownership’s heavy investment in curb appeal oriented capital projects sets the stage to allow next owner to implement interior renovations that drive immediate returns
• $2.1 million in “heavy lifting” exterior projects include new siding, exterior paint, stone retaining walls and landscaping
? DIRECT ACCESS TO NORTH FULTON’S UNPARALLELED BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
• 300,000+ jobs along GA-400 spine
• Renowned as the “Data Capital of the Southeast”, and “Fiber-Optic Backbone of the East Coast”
• 3,100+ new jobs coming to immediate area in next 12-24 months
? HEMMED-IN AMONG ATLANTA’S MOST AFFLUENT COMMUNITIES
• North Fulton garners 37% higher household income and 51% higher home values than other North Atlanta counties
• Roswell consistently ranked one of the best places to live in Georgia
• Amenity rich corridor with direct access to revitalizing “urbanization” of surrounding historic town centers
? EXTREME BARRIERS TO ENTRY
• High barriers to home ownership create unparalleled rental pricing power
• Jobs per multifamily units in pipeline make North Fulton most under-supplied pocket in MSA
• North Fulton school advantage allows rental premium for access to top school districts