Ben Casper is commercial real estate broker in the leasing representation and corporate advisory services group of Jones Lang LaSalle. In the past four years he has assisted on a number of large New York transactions including NBC Universal's 245,000-square-foot lease at 1221 Avenue of the Americas and KKR and Apollo's lease renewals at 9 West 57th Street. Additionally, he is the key representative for Novitex Enterprise Solutions, handling Novitex's national real estate requirements.
As a member of one of New York City's leading brokerage teams, Mr. Casper assists in providing services such as transaction management, lease review, preparation of detailed global and national multi-million square foot portfolio analyses, formulation of consolidation, space optimization studies and other cost-saving strategies, for clients including NBC Universal, Apollo Global Management, Kohlberg Kravis & Roberts, Kaplan Education, ICAP, Interpublic Group, Novitex and First Data.
Mr. Casper also serves as leasing agent for several high-profile owners in Midtown Manhattan and a 400,000 square foot redevelopment site in Brooklyn, developing leasing strategy, procuring tenants, and negotiating transactions.
Tenant representation, Agency leasing, and Corporate Consulting, Strategy and Portfolio Management
Ben began his career in commercial real estate working in the in-house legal department at RXR Realty.
- Novitex: 138,000 s.f. lease in Windsor, CT
- Comcast/NBCU: 245,000 s.f. lease at 1221 Avenue of the Americas, NY
- Comcast/NBCU: Acquisition and financing of an 800,000 s.f. office building in Los Angeles, and a 1.2 million s.f. office building in Philadelphia
- KKR: 144,000 s.f. expansion and renewal at 9 West 57th Street, NY
- Apollo Management: 100,000 s.f renewal at 9 West 57th Street, NY
- Kaplan Education: 16,000 s.f. lease at 623 Broadway, NY
Mr. Casper received his J.D. from St. John's University School of Law, after graduating magna cum laude from Yeshiva University with a B.A. in English Literature.
Mr. Casper is a member of the New York State Bar, and the AIPAC Real Estate Division.