At just 5 miles north of Alliance Airport, 20 miles west of DFW Airport and 18 miles from Fort Worth and it's hip downtown, the developments location is ideal for businesses, residents and visitors. Plus, Fort Worth is growing - fast! It's the sixth fastest growing city in the U.S. and it's expanding from east to west, and north towards Champions Circle, bringing more people and more opportunities.
Champions Circle has an opportunity to take advantage of an upcoming transformation of the immediate trade area. With significant residential growth, this site is strategically positioned for a corporation or company. A great employment base in North Fort Worth area.
279 ACRE FINE LINE DIVERSIFIED DEVELOPMENT WITH UP TO 67 ACRES OF OFFICE SITES IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
- 5 miles north of Alliance Airport
- 20 miles west of DFW Airport
- Adjacent to Marriott Hotel, Conference Center, and Golf Club
- I-35W at SH 114 intersection: 92,000 VPD
- Monument signage opportunities
- Economic incentives available
- New multifamily communities, lifestyle retail shops, and restaurants
- Adjacent residential communities by Gehan Homes, Plantation, and David Weekly